Oops, I forgot a few.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I just realized that four of the really good ones were elsewhere on my desktop when I dragged them out, and I missed them.

Here's daddy tickling Elena. She likes to be tickled under her arms. Daddy is delicious. She kept grabbing him and trying to suck. Amazingly, he still doesn't have milk coming out of his arms.
She really wants whatever we're eating, but she got Tomato Head box cardboard instead. It won't be too long before she'll get her fair share of roasted garlic and pesto! She gets plenty, plenty, plenty of it "processed" by mama.
This is my little pea in a pod. She loves this sling. I get lots of comments that she looks like an Anne Geddes pea picture, which is almost enough to make me not wear it. But, she sure is cute!
That really is all..

0 comments: